Where'd it go?
1/07/2006 11:18:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Two weeks have passed since Christmas and other than a few days, I can't tell you what happend to them. I am pretty sure I just watched them fly by. Now you might be thinking, "that's great! This year is going by fast for you!" and in some ways you'd be right, but I'm trying to figure out when I totally stopped living and just started being. I go to bed telling myself I will do so much the next day, but then end of the next day comes and I have done nothing really. I mean yeah I play with my son for a little bit and pay attention to him, but it's not so much that it fills an entire day. I was so determined to not let this happen, that I didn't even see it happen. Now I just have to figure out how to snap out of it. WIsh me luck!
|
This entry was posted on 1/07/2006 11:18:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: