Thank You!
1/11/2006 12:08:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to everyone who sent me messages whether it was on here or yahoo. It meant so much to me and it did help make the day so much easier.
Today was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. My son was very well behaved and my husband and I talked for a few minutes online this morning. I really hate the time difference, but even those few moments helped. I cried my heart out for a little bit after talking to him, but then I decided to keep busy and that made the day so much more bearable.
Once again I just want to say thank you. I'm so grateful for my friends that I've made this past year. You ladies mean a lot to me!
|
This entry was posted on 1/11/2006 12:08:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: