Finally
1/02/2006 10:02:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I finally got the pictures off my camera today and thought I'd post a few of my favorite ones.

This is at the entrance to our community. It was one of the largest rainbows I'v ever seen. We had watched it from walmart all the way home.



This is my little man. He had wanted to wear his soldier outfit that day, but we wouldn't let him because it was very warm that day. This was the compromise.











My favorite sleepy spiderman.





















Christmas Elf
















The loves of my life.







Can you tell i'm proud of my men? These are some of my favorites. There are more but I won't bore you with them.
|
This entry was posted on 1/02/2006 10:02:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: