All's Well
1/31/2006 04:24:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
and now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for hours...if you have no idea what song I'm talking about, it's perfectly fine.
I just wanted to update and say thank you to Rebecca for going through all of the stuff I already knew, but for a moment forgot. Apparently that gut feeling was just hormones or maybe my dinner not agreeing with me, not really sure. I emailed my husband right after I read the message and he jsut responded. I swear I can hear him laughing as he typed or at least see the grin on his face as he typed
yes.. you're paranoid..
I'm doing just fine
I love you


BTW ..is there anyone else who sobbed through almost the entire movie of "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?" I know my son thinks I totally lost it. He kept coming up to me and giving me hugs and kisses. He finally got fed up with it though and tried to put on Felix the Cat. Of course, I wouldn't let him, so he just went upstairs and put it on. He came back when the movie was over and was once again loving on me. I love that little boy's heart. Remind me of that next time I'm ready to strangle him.
|
This entry was posted on 1/31/2006 04:24:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 7:13 PM, February 01, 2006 , Anonymous said...

I did cry a little bit lol.