High School Musical
1/21/2006 04:04:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
When I was originally going to blog tonight, it was going to be about the new Disney Channel Original Movie High School Musical. I have been seeing all of the little clips of the songs and was looking forward to watching it. I missed the first 20 minutes waiting with my son for the pizza man to arrive, but I have to say it was a very good movie. It reminded me so much of Grease but in a more modern setting. My son loves all of the songs from it. His favorite is "Getcha Head in the Game." It may not have had John Travolta in it, but it was definitely a lot of fun to watch. They are showing it again tomorrow night but it's a special sing along one? I don't know exactly what that means, but I'm looking forward to it! I want to catch the first 20 minutes so I will get the whole idea.
|
This entry was posted on 1/21/2006 04:04:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: