Memories
1/04/2006 04:28:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Don't worry. I'm not going to start singing to you. There is this picture of my husband that I'm using for my desktop. In the picture he has this smile on his face that is usually follows my saying something totally out of the ordinary and him saying "What??" Of course, in true my husband manner, he is laughing at me when he says it. I have spent days trying to figure out what the heck I did to make him look at me that way and I can't remember. Lately I can't remember what I was wanting to do two minutes before so that doesn't really suprise me. I went to post a question on one of my forums, but by the time I got there (5 minutes tops) I could not remember at all what i was going to post. Not a trace. I swear I'm losing it. I'm going to post the picture. Feel free to give your interpretation of what he might have been thinking. I could use the laughs.

|
This entry was posted on 1/04/2006 04:28:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: