Tribute
1/02/2006 05:50:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I did this online tribute to my husband a few days ago. You make a page and then you send an email out to friends and family inviting them to at testimonials to the page. It had a 15 day free trial so I thought "why not" and went ahead and got it started. Well so far I have had 5 responses to it and they all had the most wonderful things to say about my husband. Now I knew how wonderful my husband was. No one has to point that out to me, but I don't think I realized how much he has touched the lives of others. I am so very proud to be married to this man. I know that I don't deserve him, but I thank God that he sent him my way anyways. He is truly the love of my life and I couldn't wish to spend my life with anyone else.
|
This entry was posted on 1/02/2006 05:50:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: