Ever have a feeling?
1/31/2006 12:49:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen

Ever have a feeling that something just isn't right, but you can't figure out if you are just being paranoid? As I do almost every day, I left my husband a message on AKO wishing him a good day and telling him I love him. Not too long after that AKO craped out on me and I forgot to bring it back up. Well when I logged back on there was a message from my husband. He said he loved me too and then asked if I was still around. i think it was still showing me as online. He then said that he would try to call me tomorrow morning then said "I love you very much."
Don't get me wrong. I love hearing from my husband and really will welcome hearing his voice again, but I have this odd nagging feeling that something is wrong. I can't think of anything that could possibly be wrong, but I just can't shake it. Maybe he's just missing me a lot, I don't know. This is driving me nuts though. This is what I hate about the situation. I can't call him and find out what the deal is so now I play the waiting game. I so hope that I'm wrong and he was just wanting to talk to me or something. I don't know.
I made Turkey Tacos tonight. When I tasted them just after I added the seasoning, I was less than impressed. Once I had mine all put together it was so delicous. My son even liked his a lot. We had plenty leftover so we will be having them for lunch or supper again tomorrow.
I'm thinking I might need to invest in one of those postal scales. I keep sending letters that I know are more than one stamp, but I'm not sure how much more. I am sure I am over postaging a lot of stuff. I don't know if they would really be worth it thoguh.
I signed up for Ebay a week ago and was bidding on something I really wanted. The auction closed today and at the last minute I was outbid by a dollar. Being new to the process, I didn't even consider checking my email close to closing time. I regret that now. Gotta learn somehow.
During the past two days I think I have shared more about myself with a group of ladies than I have with almost anyone. I have been trying to figure out where I draw the line. I mean I have never been so comfortable sharing with anyone so I'm just sort of shocked. To think it all started with an innocent question. I will admit that it is really nice to be myself for a little while. I don't get that chance too often anymore.

|
This entry was posted on 1/31/2006 12:49:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: