Life, love, and all that stuff.
1/28/2006 01:59:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen

I can't believe it's friday! It's been one heck of a week, that's for sure. I finally got over the crappy cold that had me feeling so bad. Of course, this happend just in time for Gabe to have some insane aversion to sleeping. He was staying awake until like 3 in the morning for the first part of the week..until 5 one day and then one night he didn't even sleep. He crashed at 9 in the morning and slept for a few hours. So now I'm not sick, just exhausted. Last night he went to bed at 11 pm but woke up at 4 this morning.


A few years ago I wouldn't have cared. I was a night person easy. A few months ago, four hours of sleep a night would have been more than enough. Apparently all of that has changed greatly because I'm a freaking zombie. Oh well. At least I haven't been cranky.
I've been talking to my husband a lot the past few days. Not really talking at the same time, but doing a lot of leaving messages and emails for eachother. It has been really awesome and we have some pretty great communication going. We have had some really intimate discussions. I have always had to drag his thoughts concerning intimacy out of him, but lately they are pouring out of him. Today he told me he needed me bad. I don't know what it was about him saying that, but it got to me. I mean trust me, I need him like crazy, but I never expected to hear him say that. If I was honest, he could find someone there to relieve his frustration. I'm sure he could, but he doens't want to. He needs me..to me that implies more than just sex. That just got to me and as much as I tried to stop it, I had a nice cry after we talked. I miss him so much. Thankfully it's not paralizing like it once was, and after my cry I was fine. I have a feeling we are going to learn a lot about eachother.
I asked a simple question yesterday on a forum and ended unleashing some sort of perverse monster. I learned way more about this group of women than I ever expected. In the process I learned that compared to most of them..I'm really really freaky. Not a bad thing in my book.
There is really nothing else to report. At least, nothing I care to report. I hope to get a lot of cleaning done this weekend and if it stops raining, I need to go for a walk or something. Really need to get my son out of this house. I was actually tempted to get him outside in the rain today. I hope it stops soon.
|
This entry was posted on 1/28/2006 01:59:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 11:08 AM, January 28, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Hi there! *waves* Nadine from the Stay at home mommies. :) I like your little blog here.

It must be really hard for you and your husband to be so far appaert for so long. I have been there and it is tough...not because of war but the feelings are somewhat the same.

Nadine

P.S. I love the artwork, especially the first one. Reeminds me a lot of the stuff my brother would do.