So disappointed
1/18/2006 03:06:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I just found a message my husband left me a little while ago on AKO that said what I had been told at our FRG meeting about them being close to having internet available for the soldiers to purchase and have on their personal computers in their rooms was not true. I should have known better. It's my fault for getting my hopes up. This would have meant a lot more communication between us and a lot easier more comfortable communication. Apparently someone in rear detatchment had their information wrong when they confirmed it for us. My husband said that he would be able to talk to me some in the office, but that would require him actually being in the office, which he hardly ever is, and me being at the computer at the same time. AKO doesn't have a think where I can set it to mobile like yahoo does and I have yet to be on AKO at the same time he has. Oh well. At least I'm used to the lack of contact and will remember next time not to do something as stupid as get my hopes up or be excited. It always comes back to bite me in the ass.
|
This entry was posted on 1/18/2006 03:06:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 10:19 AM, January 18, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Sorry you are experiencing the weirdness of the roller coasters and rumors. Does he have a cpu over there? If he does could he write you emails or something in his room then send at the office?