Firsts
1/22/2006 05:18:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen

I stole this off of a friends blog. It looked like an interesting trip down memory lane. I hope you don't mind.



1. Who was your first love?
Joey

2. Who was your first kiss and when?
My husband when I was 20

3. Who was your first prom date?
I only went to my senior prom and I went with a group of friends.

4. Who was your first room mate?
Well I was roommates with both of my sisters at some point growing up...but outside of that it was Daniel

5. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?

Actually it was several different drinks. It was vodka, Jack Daniels Peach wine coolers, some strawberry daquari drink, and some other wine cooler.

6. Who was your first sexual partner?
My Husband

7. What was your first job?
Babysitting, but my first official job where I filed taxes and all that was at Bo's Videos. I really liked working there.

8. When did you go to your first funeral?
I was 19 and the man who was like a grandfather to me...really so much more. He was always there for me when I needed anythin..anyway when he passed away unexpectedly in his sleep.

9. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
I was 20

10. Who was your first grade teacher?

Ms. Elder

11. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
From Louisiana to Minnesota

12. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with?
It was with my husband and we went to a deli and then we went to a park that had miniature golf and bumper boats and all of that but it was closed so we sat in the back of his truck and talked and shared a cherry coke and a bag of orange slices.

13. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Never did

14. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?

Jessica and no we are not still friends. We lost touch at some point.

15. Who was the first person to send you flowers, or who was the first person that you sent flowers to?
My mom for my 16th birthday

16. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
Unless you count college, Canton, Ga.

17. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?

It used to be my hsuband but now it's either my mom or stepmom..whichever one answers the phone. You have no idea how odd that is considering this time last year we were barely talking.

18. Who’s wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
My sister's. My other sister and I were candle lighters...it was a disaster.(the candle lighting..not the wedding.)

19. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Check my email.
|
This entry was posted on 1/22/2006 05:18:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: