So pretty
1/21/2006 09:11:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen

It's so pretty outside. I'm having to get used to having my windows open in the middle of January and it actually being a little warm inside. I want to go outside, but my son doesn't want to right now. It's a good thing there are a lot of nice days here. It's probably smart that I don't go outside right now anyway. I've already probably made all of my neighbors I'm a drunk. I'm having some serious balance issues and that had me walking like a drunk when I went to check the mail. I'm just glad I didn't fall down. That would have been even more embarassing.

Three hours until round two of High School Musical. That's a long time for me to forget about it. I have to figure out what we are having for dinner, but I have been so not hungry the past few days. My son hasn't been all that hungry either. I've had to force him to eat the past few days and before yesterday all he was eating for supper was apples.
I had Echo make my mother in law a collage for her birthday and it came out so great. It honestly made me want to cry because it has some of my favorite pictures on it. She used my absolute favorite picture for the main picture. To me it just shows how much my husband loves my son.

He wasn't expecting me to take another picture. We had just finished the obligitory touristy pose and he was comforting my son who had just woken up from his nap and was very disoriented. I was so lucky to get it. I have it sitting in a frame by my computer screen. Sometimes I think I have to be the luckiest woman in the world.
|
This entry was posted on 1/21/2006 09:11:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: