Rush
2/19/2006 10:05:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
I decided to change my video today as the other one makes me cry a lot. This one you might recognize if you ever watch Disney Channel. They show clips of it quite often. The song is Rush by Aly & AJ. The song was featured in the Disney Channel movie Twitches. My son absolutely loves this song and I really like it myself. When it comes on he will start singing it and I love that. I love when he sings because it forces him to use sentences more and he really seems to do better with his words when music is involved. I guess he is more like me in that way. I do better at remembering lyrics than I do just about anything.
Anyway, I guess this is my music contribution for the day. I hope you like it.
|
This entry was posted on 2/19/2006 10:05:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: