Happy Heart's Day
2/15/2006 04:26:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Happy Valentine's Day. I hope that everyone had a wonderful one. Mine was really good until my son turned into a demon child this evening, but oh well. My husband sent me roses and called me this morning. It was so great to talk to him. He received all but one of his Valentine gifts on time and loved them all. My son was given a card from us and from my inlaws. My husband sent things but they haven't gotten here yet. My son and I made heart shaped cakes today and heart shaped pizza for dinner. They were pretty good. I can't tolerate the sweets as much as I once could.
Overall it wasn't a disaster like I thought it would be. Hopefully my son will be a little better tomorrow. If not, he's going to spend it in his bedroom without his favorite things.
|
This entry was posted on 2/15/2006 04:26:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 7:39 AM, February 15, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Im glad you had a good Valentines Day. Yum heart shaped pizza! :)