Hooray for delete.
2/24/2006 05:25:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I just made an insanely long post and then, after spell checking it, I deleted it. I did it on purpose. It wasn't one of those fluke things that makes you want to scream. The post was simply me getting my issues out and then letting them go. For the most part that will be the last I see of these particular ones. It felt really, really good.

I hope you like the newest video. It's called Everybody's Fool and it's by Evanescence. I really love the song and the video is really well done. This is something so many people can relate to although most likely on not quite as big of a scale as the video portrays. I know I can identify.
|
This entry was posted on 2/24/2006 05:25:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: