And now a little vent.
2/13/2006 03:27:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I'll keep it short. I promise. Really, just a question.
What is the point of paying twice as much to have high speed internet vs. dial-up when every five minutes my computer freezes?
It froze like five times during my last post and I had to sit and wait for it to clear up or I would lose everything. I do virus scan's daily. I do spyware scans daily. I do extra bug scans once a week. I just simply have an older system that is having trouble keeping up with all of the demands I put on it.
I spent almost an hour the other night trying to say hello to my husband on AKO only to have to restart the browser three times then ended up just having to reboot my computer. I finally got it to go through, but he was gone by that point.
Is it time for me to give up and just get a new computer?
sorry..this turned out a little longer than I wanted it to.
|
This entry was posted on 2/13/2006 03:27:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: