BRRRRR
2/08/2006 07:32:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
weather.com says it's 70 degrees out right now with winds from the N at 20 mph gusting at 30 mph. 70 degrees and I feel like I'm about to turn into a popsicle sitting here in my house with one window open. I AM COLD!
No, I don't have a fever. There is just something about this wind that is chilling me. Out in the sun it feels great. It really does. I'm hoping my lack of tolerance for cooler temperatures means I am going to be fine this summer when it's in the high 90's during the day.
The wind has my fence leaning perilously close to falling. The only thing holding it up is part of the fence that is still secure. I've called maintenance and now I'm just waiting on them to either show up or call me back. I'm assuming the wind was the cause. Who knows. Maybe it was going to fall anyway and the wind just gave it a shove.
Anyway, I'm off to find a sweater.
|
This entry was posted on 2/08/2006 07:32:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: