Looking closely
2/18/2006 05:56:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen

Tonight I was watching my son as he drew something very intently and I realized that there was so much of my husband in him. Sometimes I wonder if there is any of me in there. He has my temper, but I don't know if that is the fact that he has inherited it from me or is just being a rebellious five year old.

He loves to draw. Tonight he drew Scooby dressed up as Spiderman and then another dog dressed as Doc Oc. That is another thing he got from my husband. His love for the comic book cartoons. I tend to not really like them all that much. They would sit together every evening that they were awake and watch The Tick. I so hate that show, but sometimes I sit and watch it with my son because I can see he misses doing that with my husband. He has my husband's outgoing personality.
I don't mind that he is so much more like my husband, it just makes it hard to look at him sometimes and not terribly miss my husband.

Today was a much better day than yesterday. I was able to talk to my husband for a little while online this morning and that was good. I was able to fix something on my computer that has been bugging me forever. I was so happy. I don't know exactly what I did differently, but I did something.

You probably noticed that I added a video to my blog. I found that website today and spent a good while watching videos. It was great! I will probably be changing it out pretty often. You will get to see the wide range of taste in music I have. I'm not saying I will change it every day. I don't even remember to blog every day anymore. I will change it often enough that hopefully you won't grow to hate a song because you heard it so often. For those of you who don't care to hear it at all, there is a stop button on the display. Use it and refrain from complaining please. This is my little part of the world after all.

|
This entry was posted on 2/18/2006 05:56:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: