FEELING HOT, HOT , HOT
2/10/2006 01:18:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Being told you are the sexiest woman in the world by the man that means everything to you is a wonderful feeling. It's enough to make your day..heck your week. I know there are those of you out there that will not agree with his opinion, but hey, I don't care. Don't bother sending comments saying how ridiculous he is to tell me that. Everyone has their own opinion of what is sexy and his is the only one I really care about.


This is a big deal to me so please bear with me a moment. It's a big deal because I spent most of my life being told how unattractive I was and how beautiful my sister was. She was and is beautiful. Both of them are, but so am I and it's nice to have someone see it in me. Actually he is the one that made me see it.
Sexy is a whole different ball game and I never thought about it much because I honestly never imagined someone would find me sexy. Now I have someone so special who thinks just that.
I hope that everyone out there, who feels like less than what they really are, finds someone that, for even just a moment, makes them feel as wonderful as I do right now. Everyone deserves that.
|
This entry was posted on 2/10/2006 01:18:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: