Where was my camera???
3/09/2006 01:17:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen

So I'm sitting downstairs watching television and I hear "help, help" coming from upstairs. I just assumed it was my son playing with his toys so I didn't think anything of it. This went on for about ten minutes and then he started adding "Help mommy. Help me." Well I decided to go see what he was doing, still thinking he was playing. It was so hard not to fall on the floor laughing when I realized what was going on.
I'm still not sure how he did this, but he was solidly wedged between his headboard and the wall, his face planted against the wall. I so wished I had my camera, but I wasn't mean enough to go back downstairs and get it. I had to move the bed to get him out of there and that wasn't really easy for me today, but I managed and he got out of there.
The highlight of my day was really something quite unfascinating. I spent my day feeling like total cap and the highlight of my day was taking a shower and wrapping myself in the bath sheets I bought when we first moved here. I was never so glad that I had allowed myself to do that as I was today. Before my shower I was extremely hot and disgusting feeling as you can get when you have a cold. Well the hot part was from he muggy hot weather we had today. Nothing like a cool shower and a really soft towel to make you feel better for at least a little while. I wish I could live in the shower until I was all better. My son is feeling a lot better today so maybe this will be a quick one for us.
My grandfather went home today. My son is missing him, but it was honestly nice to not have another person to entertain today. I was able to take a quick nap and just enjoy some peace. I have a lot of cleaning to do, but it will probably have to wait another day or two.
|
This entry was posted on 3/09/2006 01:17:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: