100
3/10/2006 09:59:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Well this is officially my 100th post. Wouldn't you know that I have absolutely nothing of interest to talk about. I take that back. I do want to say thank you to my friend, Mr. Mike Dellheim, for helping me with my new template. It took him a few minutes to do what i couldn't do in over an hour of trying. He didn't design it, but put it on my page for me. I'm sure if he had designed it, it would have looked much better. You can see more of his work by clicking on his name here. I will have a link up as soon as I can get that done. He's got some nice work and I really appreciated his help. Thanks Mike!!!!
|
This entry was posted on 3/10/2006 09:59:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: