Don't Cha
3/04/2006 07:19:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Ok so I finally changed the song again. This is not usually the type of song I like, but for some reason I love this song. My husband said he saw it and was telling me about it. I watched the video and really liked it. I actually have it as my ringtone. I got me a few looks today. I don't really look like someone who would have their ringtone saying "don't cha wish our girlfriend was a freak like me." I love being something people never expect. It's so much fun.
|
This entry was posted on 3/04/2006 07:19:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 1:34 AM, March 06, 2006 , Anonymous said...

You have that song stuck in my head now! You know, me and my freaky self. LOL