Devil Went Down To Georgia
3/07/2006 08:28:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
This isn't the best performance of the song I've ever heard, but I was being indecisive so this is what you get.
This song takes me back to the county fair, riding the gravitron with my best friend and being young and innocent. Some things you can never get back, but at least we have the memories. I can't help but wonder if they will even have the fair this fall. There was so much damage from Hurricane Rita and life hasn't found a new normal there. So many people haven't come back and probably never will. Like I said, some things you never get back.
|
This entry was posted on 3/07/2006 08:28:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: