Randomness
3/03/2006 09:50:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen

Well the weather here has been wet and very warm. Not my favorite combination. The constant rain has kept us from doing the sightseeing I wanted to drag my grandfather along for. I'm hoping for some sun before he leaves.

We have been doing some shopping. I went to Walmart the other night to get a printer cartridge and came out with four pairs of shoes. I got great deals on them and really needed all but one of them. Our income tax was deposited in our account today and I went to the PX to see what computers they have. I ended up not seeing what I wanted for a good price until the lady that worked there told me they were on sale today only. I now have a laptop of my very own. I will be spending the evening setting it up. I'm thrilled. My desktop has maybe 28 G's in hard drive. The new one has 100. It's going to be so awesome! I bought a router for my internet and a new webcam because my other will not work with my laptop. I can't wait to play! I'm sure I'll spend hours doing that tonight.
I'm just enjoying spending time with my grandfather. He does talk a lot and has gotten on my nerves so bad. He's loud and has annoying gross habits, but I'll live. I made one of my favorite cajun dishes last night and was so thrilled. I never make it because my husband doesn't really like it. It was Shrimp Creole and OMG it was delicious! I had forgotten how long it took to cook it, but it was so worth it.
I was finally able to talk to my husband online this morning. we talked for about two and a half hours before he had to pry himself away to work some more. It was so good to talk to him. I've been missing him a little more this week. The only downside to talking to him was that he woke me up at 3:30 in the morning and i had only gone to bed a little after 1 am. I did finally go back to sleep and slept for about 4 hours, but I still feel like I'm dragging. Oh well. I'll go to bed soon enough.
One of my friends from Milspouse had her baby girl today. Congrats Echo! I'm so glad little miss J is finally here!.
Well that is all I have to say for today. Maybe I'll be more interesting later.

|
This entry was posted on 3/03/2006 09:50:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: