Drama no more
3/05/2006 04:25:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen

I've made a decisive step in weeding out the extra drama in my life. Between being a military spouse and having a small child, I have enough drama without adding all of the extra drama around me to it. I cut ties last night with someone who was constantly adding drama to my life and I have to say, I feel great.

So much relief. I'm not saying that I don't like my friends to have drama. Everyone has drama and I'm always glad to listen to my friends when they need to talk, but there are those people out there that live on drama. If drama's not happening, then they make some because it's their drug of choice. These are the type of people I will never understand. I'm related to several people like this so I've had a lot of experience with them.
My grandfather is still visiting with me. He seems to be developing a few more annoying traits, but overall we are getting along well enough. I honestly will be glad to have my house back. The one thing I miss is some quiet. You think it's loud with a 5 year old, just add a 75 year old, half deaf man who doesn't know how to stop talking and has to have the tv on loud around for a while and you will learn the true meaning of loud. Sometimes I think a rock concert would be quieter. His driving is scary too. He spends so much time talking that he doesn't pay attention to his driving and all the while he's trying to give me driving tips. Sorry bud, not listening. He is one of the last people in this crazy world I want telling me how to drive.
Tomorrow I'm going to take the written portion of my Hawaii driving test. Here you have to have an appointment for the road test but not the written test so most of the time it's a two day thing. They do quite a few things here that I don't really understand. Oh well. That's life. Wish me luck.
|
This entry was posted on 3/05/2006 04:25:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: