View from the top
3/30/2006 02:39:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
The view is certainly so much better when you are looking from the top of the world than when you are being crushed underneath it's weight. I am in the best mood. Hopefully it will last all day.
it's still raining and that is not something i'm thrilled about but it seems like so much less of a big deal. I even am faced with two days of heavy duty cleaning and still I'm thrilled. I so love it when this happens.
Yes, there is a reason for my mood. No, I can't go into it. I will very soon. For the few of you that do know, please don't spill. Just everyone be happy.
|
This entry was posted on 3/30/2006 02:39:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 5:53 PM, March 30, 2006 , Anonymous said...

HAPPY DANCE.......HAPPY DANCE

 
On 4:52 PM, April 01, 2006 , Will said...

It's the peak moments that give us perspective on whatever is ahead of us! :)

Keep well--I enjoy your optimism!

-Will