suprises
12/06/2005 06:59:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Sometimes good things do happen when you can use them most. Today we got a check that we have been waiting for from our old insurance company. It was about $900 more than what I thought it should be so I did the right thing and called them. I was totally expecting them to say that it was a mistake and they would send the much smaller check to me or something like that. Instead I was told somehow that it was correct and that because Icalled, if it did end up being a mistake later on, I could not be held accountable for the overpayment. YAY for suprises that are good!
|
This entry was posted on 12/06/2005 06:59:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: