Mele Kalikimaka
12/25/2005 11:05:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen



Today was a much better day. I didn't get much sleep last night but waking up early was worth it because I was able to speak to my husband both online and on the phone. I like talking to him online, but it was so awesome to hear his voice. It meant the world to me. Church was wonderful and I loved being with my friend and her precious daughters. My son was a bit rambuncious during church but they said it didn't bother them.

It was so beautiful today. Nothing like the Christmas days I'm used to. It was so bright and sunny and a comfortable temperature. It was just amazing.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful day with their friends and families. Merry Christmas!
|
This entry was posted on 12/25/2005 11:05:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: