BRRRR
12/23/2005 03:23:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
It is cold! Ok so for most of you this weather would be heavenly, but having aclimated already, it's downright cold. It's 67 degrees F here. Today was one of those sticky humid days, not really hot just icky feeling. It rained and after the rain it was like someone turned on the air conditioning.
Every night my husband would lie down with my son for a little while before my son would fall asleep. It was like their way of spending time together snuggling. Well since he's gone I've been the one doing the snuggling and I've really enjoyed it. My son looks so much like his daddy when he's asleep. That got to me tonight. He held my hand as he fell asleep and he had this adorable grin on his face. This grin has been appearing a lot more lately. It's so cute..so cute. I will have to try and get a picture of it some day.
I was invited to go to church with a friend on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I tried to get out of it, but she somehow made it where she was pretty much telling me I was going and I couldn't work up the nerve to say no. If you get to know me, you will learn that I apologize all the time for the oddest things (it's one of my family's pet peeves about me) and I am always afraid of saying something that will hurt someones feelings or make them think badly about me. I've gotten somewhat better about the last part but with some people I just have no nerve whatsoever. So now I'm going and I'm actually looking forward to it. I think it will be good for both Gabe and myself.
|
This entry was posted on 12/23/2005 03:23:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: