Raindrops keep falling on ...the ground..
12/18/2005 11:13:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
After threatening to rain all day today, it finally let loose and poured. I think it might be lightly raining right now, but i can't really tell without going outside and it really doesn't matter. I love the way it smells after it rains..especially here. Everything gets this crisp clear fresh smell that makes me feel good. Not to mention it cooled off a good bit. Today was a windy day and it felt decent all day but now it is really nice out. I love it when it rains here. Part of me wishes I had gone and stood out in the downpour. Crazy maybe, but I just think it would have felt to let the stress run into the ground with the rainwater.
Today was ok. I was up a good bit last night, worrying about my son. He had a cough and although it didn't keep him awake..it certainly kept me awake. This left me tired and not feeling all that great today and of course that meant he was extremely hyper and didn't want to listen. Oh well. After all, Tomorrow is another day.
|
This entry was posted on 12/18/2005 11:13:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: