Lazy day
12/21/2005 08:00:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Today has a been a very lazy day. The most I have done today was shower. My son had his first shower today and I think I've created a monster. He usually takes a bath, but he seemed to like the way the shower was a lot like playing in the waterhose. Whatever gets him clean, works for me.

I have to say that I am super excited for a friend of mine. Her husband came home today after being on a deployment for almost a year. Merry Christmas friend! I hope you all have a great time being together again. I'm sure this Christmas is going to be extra special.
|
This entry was posted on 12/21/2005 08:00:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: