Thank you
10/29/2006 03:34:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the wonderful response to my project I have going. I really appreciate the support I'm getting. It makes it all much more exciting. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, I'm sorry. I can't post it here. Message me or email me if you want to know more. I also want to say thank you to the person who I took the idea from. You know who you are. I would love to name you but then someone might figure out what I'm doing and that would be bad.
Things are going well. I'm getting so excited and trying to get things done for my husband to come home. I can't really explain how I feel. It's threatening to be overrwhelming.. I just have to remeber to stop and breathe. I am just that excited.
|
This entry was posted on 10/29/2006 03:34:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: