getting there..
10/18/2006 05:55:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Today was a better day. I was still feeling a little icky so I rested while my son was in school. Once he was home we just hung out and did his homework. It was a nice afternoon. Now it's after midnight and I know I should be in bed. In fact I'm really tired, but one thing keeps me from going to bed. Even though I'm sleeping in a twin bed, the though of facing crawling into it alone once again is driving me nuts. I need to get over this and get my butt in bed. I'm going to have a really hard time getting up in the morning.
Oh well. That's life. Tomorrow's another day...Thank God.
|
This entry was posted on 10/18/2006 05:55:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 7:40 AM, October 18, 2006 , Amy said...

Girl.. {{hugs}}

My DH came home in March '05 and told me that they'd be deploying sometime the next year. I guess it's a common thing. Not that that is comforting in any way.

 
On 10:09 AM, October 18, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Deployments are rough. I'm sorry you're feeling this one. i am too.