Sleep much?
10/08/2006 08:54:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Last night my son spent the night with my sister. I was all alone and what did I do to celebrate? I slept. Yep...that's right...I slept. After two days of moderately more energy, I'm back to square one, but I think I might have found the culprit. I slept 13 hours and honestly feel like I could sleep more. I was up a few times but not for more than 15 minutes. It was really nice to sleep and not worry about when my son was going to wake up. In fact I slept so hard that I missed a total of 14 text messages from my husband. YOu have to udnerstand that they are really loud and right beside my head. Normally I could sleep through one or two but never that many. I feel so bad or doing that. I was just out. I hope he isn't upset with me. I really have no explanation.
|
This entry was posted on 10/08/2006 08:54:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: