A nice evening.
10/03/2006 02:42:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
It is so much nicer to have my sister not living with me. Not for the reasons you would think. I spent the afternoon with her and it was just so much more pleasant. She is great with her boyfriend and so very happy which makes me happy. It was really a nice time. She was worried I didn't have fun and I'll admit I was miserable, but that was because of the cold I have. Definitely not the company. It was a really nice evening. She cooked shrimp alfredo and corn on the cob and made a salad that was soooo good. It was just a really nice time. We are going to do something Friday afternoon and I'm so looking forward to it. It's a nice feeling.
Why is it that something with a name as exotic as dragon fruit can be about as bland as can be? I tasted some tonight and it was very bland. Nothing to make me want to eat it. My sister's guy suggested putting sugar on it but I am not big on eating fruit I have to add sugar too. Now once in a while I like to add a little to strawberries or blueberries but that is VERY rare. I like my fruit nice and natural. I do have to say that it is very pretty to look at though.
I took some medicine and now I feel decent. I'm not as stuffy and coughing my head off. I hate sneezing though. I'm sneezing these ones that give you a headache for a few minutes after because they are so forceful. I have to say this medicine is the best I've tried for a cold. I'm just worried because I'm on so many different medicines for different things from two different doctors and I'm worried this otc medicine might be a bad interaction or that the other medicines might not work well together. I won't see my doctor until Wednesday so I won't get to talk to him about it. I'm going to try and talk to the nurse about it. The sad part is I need most of the medicines I take every day. I guess I don't need them to live. The quality of life without them just sucks really bad. I hate saying that but it's true. Before the cold I started a new medicine and for the first time in my life I just felt so good. Several people mentioned being able to tell a difference. Of course then the lack of sleep and cold had me back to miserable but I still have a different state of mind that I can't ever remember having. Not even as a child. I'm just so much more clear headed and that is an amazing feeling. I just can't explain it really well. Hopefully after I get rid of the cold and infection I will be better than I ever have. Something to look forward to!
|
This entry was posted on 10/03/2006 02:42:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: