My reason
10/30/2006 04:32:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
As I mentioned in the last post, my sister asked me why I never like going to the beach anymore. My answer? It's lonely. It was tolerable loneliness when it was just her, my son, and myself, but now her boyfriend comes along. For the most part I like him. He can be arrogant and immaturely crude, but overall he's a good guy. The part that makes it harder is the two of them being all lovey dovey and all over each other. My son wants to run off and play with them and they start looking like the family that I used to be part of more than I feel like I am. It is pathetic, but it makes me miss my husband so very much more. Why should I feel the need to subject myself to the loneliness when I can easily avoid it? Is it so wrong of me to want to avoid it? I don't know. I just don't know. Thankfully this won't be a problem soon enough.
|
This entry was posted on 10/30/2006 04:32:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: