tired
5/08/2006 10:04:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
It's a beautiful day here today, but I really need to be cleaning. I'm sitting here with the windows open watching my son play with his legos. He's so creative. Outside I hear my neighbor playing with his son. He was nice enough to let my son help him wash his car earlier. I hear them playing as well as another set of brothers out riding their skateboards and my heart is breaking. Sure my son is content to play with his blocks but I know he wishes he was out there playing with his dad.
I'm just so tired of him having to wish.
I'm so tired of being lonely.
|
This entry was posted on 5/08/2006 10:04:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: