Company
5/11/2006 03:01:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
My sister is here. She came early this afternoon and will be staying with me at least until mid July. We had a really great time together. We ran a few errands, had dinner, and then went to one of the beaches nearby. It was just something we had to do. So here three of us are, in our jeans, playing in the surf. It was fun, but of course the minute I'm enjoying myself most is the minute I find myself heartbroken. Watching my son try to swim fully clothed out into the water, I found myself wanting to turn to him and laugh with him. Forget the fact that my son can't swim or that we were fussing at him to come back some. I just wanted him there so badly. I hope it's not going to always be like this. That every time I have a moment of enjoyment, it's not going to be followed by sorrow. I just can't handle it.
I'm glad my sister is here. It's like getting to know her all over again. She's changed a good bit over the years and I have missed a lot. It will be good catching up with her again. She makes me laugh and it really does feel good to do so again.
|
This entry was posted on 5/11/2006 03:01:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: