Gifts
5/31/2006 05:22:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Today the rest of my anniversary gift came as well as a gift for my son and a map of Iraq. I recieved a nice necklace/bracelet set. My sonreceived a backpack in desert cammo that had been personalized. The front pocket has spiderman, Operation Iraqi Freedom, an american flag, iraqi flag, and the name of where my husband is stationed. On the top pouch it has my son's name in english and arabic. The side pouches have a scorpion and camel. On the back straps are Operation Iraqi Freedom and the name of where my husband is stationed. I'm posting a few pictures. I can't show everything for obvious reasons. I feel so blessed to have such a thoughtful husband. I love you baby!




|
This entry was posted on 5/31/2006 05:22:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: