Forgiveness.
5/09/2006 02:33:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Forgiveness is a funny thing. I like to think of myself as a very forgiving person. I've forgiven things in my life I never thought possible. Tonight I am asking myself though if I could give unconditional forgiveness. I'm talking the "I don't care what you do did , even if it was (insert the worst possible thing) here" forgiveness. I don't know if I could do it. Tonight I was lucky enough to be given that kind of forgiveness and it humbled me. I can't go into details but I am asking myself if I would have done the same thing were I in her shoes. It's something I'll have to think about.
|
This entry was posted on 5/09/2006 02:33:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: