Bragging a little
5/11/2006 03:12:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I just had to brag a little because I can't find the words to really express how great something seemingly little made me feel today. I signed on to do my email thing tonight and signed on AKO just in case my husband was on. He had left me a message an hour before that said
"Just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I'm madly in love with you"
That's all it said. Isn't that more than enough? It had me almost crying and my sister sniffling, begging me not to cry.
Baby, I love you more than I could ever put into words and that little thing that probably took you a minute or two, touched as deeply as some elaborate scheme ever could. So here I'm saying it for all to see..well at least those that actually read my blog..I'm madly in love with you and despite our current situation, I can't imagine not having you in my life at all. Thank you!
|
This entry was posted on 5/11/2006 03:12:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: