I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/12/2006 02:11:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
That's it..the last straw. I just give up on thinking I'm ever going to have 5 minutes of happiness. OH sure something will make me smile or giggle, but watch out if I think something absolutely wonderful is going to happen..because something is sure to come along and fuck it up! For those of you who i've just offended...i'm angry. This happens when I'm angry and not even often then so just let me have my moment.
I'm just tired of hoping that for once something might actually go in favor of us. No, nothing major has changed as far as I know, but little things can break you just as much as the big things. It just may take a little longer.
Lately every time there could be something to do with my husband that will bring us joy, it gets screwed up. I'm just so tired of it. I am so close to breaking it's not even funny. Would it be too damn much to ask for Five minutes of conversation alone with my husband where one of us doesn't get cut off, have to deal with delays or attention demanding people surrounding us? I guess so..I'm just so glad my marriage is ok because this would seriously make working on it hard. It is making maintaining hard enough. Sad thing is, my marriage may survive this, but I'm not sure I'm going to.
He keeps telling me I'm Superman but even Superman can only handle so much kryptonite before it poisons him.
|
This entry was posted on 5/12/2006 02:11:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 7:02 PM, May 12, 2006 , Anonymous said...

sorry!

 
On 2:26 AM, May 13, 2006 , Anonymous said...

All I can say is hang in there Jen. It sucks, it's hard, it makes you want to crack... and later you will look back on it and say "My gosh... we were so much stronger then even we thought". And it's the "flexing" that makes it or breaks it... and my goodness, you guys are so making it.