Not so fresh
8/28/2006 02:27:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Ok so I found something I absolutely hate about this gorgeous state. Where I live it stinks. We went out to go get something to put in Gabe's lunch for tomorrow. We made it out the gate and it hit us like a ton of brinks. Nothing like a cool breeze and the smell of rotten pineapple to make you feel like you're in paradise. It seriously reeks.
I guess it's what we get since we get to enjoy the smell of jasmine most of the time.

I haven't had much to say the past few days because I've been sick. It started Thursday and I have been fighting a slight fever off and on. I tried to get an appointment friday but I couldn't. Hopefully I'll be all better in the next few days.

There are other things going on in my head and heart that I don't feel like putting here yet. Just please send some good vibes or prayers my way. I could really use them right now.
|
This entry was posted on 8/28/2006 02:27:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 8:21 AM, August 28, 2006 , Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better very soon, and know that when you want to talk, you have people that are more then willing to listen.

{{{hugs}}}