Little Things
8/28/2006 03:36:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Little things can make so much difference in our lives. This morning my son was walking to his classroom and he kept looking at me with this huge grin as he walked. Suddenly he stopped, grinned even bigger and gave me a thumbs up. I have no idea what that was about, but it was so cute.
Yesterday I was feeling awful and my sister, who I usually don't ask to help out because it's a struggle, mothered me and took care of my son who was being a pain. It was so nice to be sick and just be. Not have to worry about anything.
Today I was talking to my husband online and he found a website that lets us watch streaming music videos together. It was so great knowing we were seeing the same thing at the same time. Something so small made him seem not so far away.
It's the little things..
|
This entry was posted on 8/28/2006 03:36:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: