Conversations
8/13/2006 01:27:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
Ok I know I spend a lot of time venting, but that is really what I started this blog for. It's my therapy. My way of getting things out before I explode and right now I feel like I'm about to become a big mess on the wall.
I am so freaking tired of the fact that the only conversation I get to have with my husband are the ones that require me to try and figure out the tone of what he means or wonder if he is saying something just to make me happy or really means it. I want a face to face conversation that isn't delayed. I want to see him smile when I say something sweet or funny. Phone conversations help a little because I can tell by the tone of his voice if he's ok, but those are few and sometimes far between.
I'm so glad that we are on the downward slope of this deployment. I'm beyond ready for it to be over. I miss my husbnad. He just needs to come home already.
|
This entry was posted on 8/13/2006 01:27:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: