no more tears
8/09/2006 06:29:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
I so wish I could say that. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and say "I'm not going to cry anymore over this." Unfortunately, as emotional as I've been lately, that's not likely to happen. First it was the deployment convoy, then the soldier walking through walmart in uniform, and today it was a commercial of couples talking about their first kiss and a few sappy country songs. Little things have my eyes welling up and me wishing for him to be home already. What is going on with all the crying? It's driving me nuts. Between this and my son starting school, I feel like the world's biggest baby. I want to yell at myself "Get over it already!!!!" Hopefully it's just a phase. Hopefully I'll be back to whatever form of normal I was at or at least not so likely to burst into tears without notice.
|
This entry was posted on 8/09/2006 06:29:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: