Growing up
8/02/2006 04:41:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Today was an interesting day for me. My darling son had orientation for kindergarten. Whe had to be there at 7:55 and spent the first half hour with him in his class. Now my son has never been in any kind of daycare or preschool. He also has a speech delay that we haven't been able to get anyone to help with until reccently. I was so scared that he would have a teacher who would be easily frustrated with his inability to speak clearly. I prayed and prayed that God would give us a good teacher or get his evaluation before his class started so he would have some help. Imagine my joy when his teacher told us she was a speech therapist before becoming a teacher! We had to go to the cafeteria and meet with the vice principal and that finished early so my sister and I left the school. It was so hard. I don't know why, but it was. He had so much fun and was begging me all afternoon to go back. Friday he has a half day so we will see how we both do. I'm sure i'll cry like a baby.
|
This entry was posted on 8/02/2006 04:41:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 7:50 AM, August 02, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Aww! Good luck! We're doing the same thing on Thursday and sometime next week!