today
6/04/2006 03:48:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
Today was a good day. It started off with me talking to my husband on the phone. I love doing that. The only thing I hate is saying goodbye. I had some lunch and spent a few hours watching "Who's Wedding Is It Anyways?" with my sister. We got dressed and headed out to Walmart. It's been warm here and without air conditioning, I needed a few more fans for at night at least. We picked those up and a few other things we needed. Spent way too much money, but I had to get my ever growing son some clothes and we also got a few fun things. Water guns and a small pool for my son to play in the backyard. I can't wait until we can break out the water guns. It's going to be fun.
After our little shopping trip, we went to Outback to eat. I'd never been to the city that it is in so it was nice to see something new. It was a nice little town. I wouldn't mind living in that area. Dinner was fun. We had the blossom and some bread and were mostly full by the time our meal arrived. I had a drink while waiting . It was called a Lava Flow. Fresh strawberries, pineapple juice, mailbu rum, bicardi light rum, and coconut syrup. It was awesome!! I didn't really taste the coconut. Mainly strawberry and pinneapple. It was so freaking good!!! I wanted more but only had the one. I don't have the tolerance I used to and it made me pretty tipsy. I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed. It was nice.
We left there and decided to go to the other walmart because my sister needed something we couldn't find at the first one. That drive was so much fun. Usually if I have a drink I get relaxed then really sleepy, but for some reason I was really hyper. We were dancing in the car and just having a good old time. We laughed a lot and that felt so good. I really was wishing my husband was with us because he would have had so much fun.
We got what we needed from walmart and my sister got me an energy drink becuase my hyperness was going down. I didn't want to try it because I thought it would taste nasty but it tasted really yummy. I expected it to give me a good bit of energy but I guess I'll settle for it letting me stay awake. . We came home and she pretty much dropped us off, freshened up and went to hang out with a friend of hers. We were all invited, but my husband mentioned being on tonight and I don't want to miss that chance. It's rare he has an afternoon to spend online. Ok so lately not as rare, but I'll take it while I can get it because who knows how long it will last.
Anyway so we're here and she's out playing pool instead of all of us getting together and playing games. I put together the two fans I bought. They were really easy to do. I need to do some dishes and throw some laundry in. We'll see if I actually get that done though.
It was just really nice to be so relaxed, even if it didn't last as long as I would have liked it to. Now I'm going to try and get my son to sleep and the few things I really need to get done. Totally not the fun way to end the evening, but sometimes you just do what you have to.
|
This entry was posted on 6/04/2006 03:48:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: