Fear of change
6/27/2006 01:51:00 AM | Author: Simply Jen
My life is really about to change and, even though I know it is for the best, it scares me a little. I don't think the change itself scares me as much as the process of changing. What if I fail? This time it's more than pride on the line. It's my health. Tomorrow I start a program that is designed to teach people how to live a healthier lifestyle in order to keep them from developing more serious health issues and in some cases even eliminate the ones they currently have. For me it's about more than just losing weight. It's about becoming a healthy person and knowing that I will be here for my son. I know that is not a guarantee, but it doesn't hurt to not put yourself in harms way when you can do something about it. I'm really excited about the program but very scared I will let people down. Mainly myself.
Here's to hoping that things go very well.
|
This entry was posted on 6/27/2006 01:51:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 8:15 AM, June 27, 2006 , Amy said...

It's always intimidating, but it's for the best. I've been working my way into changes like that too. Good luck, Jen.

 
On 8:44 AM, June 27, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Dont worry about letting anyone down, because this is for YOU, not for US! I know you can do it! :-) I need to get back to it myself! Be praying for ya!

 
On 1:53 PM, June 27, 2006 , Anonymous said...

Good luck Jen! And I agree with Heidi. This is one of those things you have to do for YOURSELF and YOUR desire to be healthy so YOU can enjoy a long, healthier life with them.

Never mind us cheerleaders on the side. :)

 
On 5:04 PM, June 30, 2006 , Simply Jen said...

thank you so much for your comments and support,ladies. It really means a lot to me!