nothing much
6/14/2006 07:46:00 PM | Author: Simply Jen
When I sit down to write lately, I find myself with a distinct lack of words. Life has been fairly uneventful but in a good way. We've been hanging out and just enjoying the summer. I've been to the movies more in the past month than I have in the past 5 years. They were all good movies too. We went and saw Over the Hedge, X-Men: The Last Stand, and Cars. I won't go into what I thought about the movies or give away anything but I do have to say that Cars was awesome. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
I wish I had something more interesting to say. I will post something I was talking about to a friend a little later. It's pretty funny. For now I'm just going to finish watching Finding Nemo and enjoy the breeze.
|
This entry was posted on 6/14/2006 07:46:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: